"People think I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a jar on my desk." - Stephen King

Monday, January 26, 2015

Multi-genre research reflection

     One of my favorite multi-genre projects was the one about Neighborhood movie theaters. I really liked the way some of the information was presented in a film canister. I thought that this was creative and a very interesting way to present information. For my project I'm considering talking about what caused the Salem Witch Trials.

3 comments:

  1. I remember reading a story sophomore year about the Salem Witch trials and how they were treated. I thought it was very interesting an da good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a very cool topic to listen to! hope everything goes as planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the crucible which we read last year in English. This is a topic not many people are informed about.

    ReplyDelete